Liège Art et Prestige non-profit organization administrator
- Mithra’s CEO is administrator of Liège Art et Prestige ASBL, an non-profit organization that supports Liège cultural heritage promotion for greater community access.
Musée des Beaux-Arts de Liège
- Mithra collaborates with the BAL (Liège Fine Arts Gallery) to renovate its works. Thanks to the exhibition of BAL works in its premises, Mithra also contributes to raise the BAL’s awareness among staff and the numerous daily visitors.
Mithra Jazz Festival: bringing the “Liège Jazz Festival” to a European level
- Mithra entered into a 3 year partnership with the Liège Jazz Festival, now Mithra Jazz Festival.
- 25 years of age the festival was born with the ambition to render jazz accessible to a large public.
- Passionate about showcasing their city, the festival founders and Mithra shared the same vision in terms of improving the «access» of jazz to a larger audience.
- Mithra contributed to raise the programme level quality of the festival and improve its visibility.
- Thanks to Mithra’s support, the event’s broad and high quality programme, the festival was put on the European jazz festival radar, contributing to its sustainability.
- Mithra earned the CAIUS National cultural Awards for best cultural patronage in 2014.